We have free shipping all over USA
Our shipping is between 7 to 10 business days.
We ship your products via UPS and/or USPS.
You can let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can check what happened and give you a resolution!
You'll have to let us know by sending an email to email@example.com and attach pictures of your item so we can let you know about the next steps.
After we process your return, we will process your refund to the same payment method that you used.
We process refunds immediately, but depending on your bank processing time, it can take between 5 to 7 business days to be reflected on your account.
About my diffuser
In order to mantain a healthy diffuser you should clean it every 2 to 3 months.
- Isopropyl alcohol (91% to 95%)
- Preparation: Ensure the diffuser is unplugged and situated on a stable, flat surface.
- Add Alcohol: Pour isopropyl alcohol (91% to 95%) into the diffuser bottle, ensuring not to overfill.
- Diffuse the Alcohol: Plug the diffuser back in and set it to diffuse at its highest intensity.
- Wait: Allow the diffuser to run for 15 to 20 minutes with the alcohol.
- Empty and Dry: After 15 to 20 minutes, turn off and unplug the diffuser. Carefully pour out any remaining alcohol and ensure the bottle is completely empty. It's a good idea to let the diffuser air dry for a few minutes to ensure all traces of alcohol have evaporated.
- Refill and Use: Once you're certain the bottle is dry, you can add your preferred essential oil. Plug the diffuser back in and continue using it at your preferred intensity.
It is 100% safe! You can use it around your pets and kids without any problem!
We recommend the standard usage from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Working time → 40 to 50 seconds.
Pause time → 100 to 120 seconds.