Whats inside the box:
- Standard 120v Power Supply
- Instructions Manual
- Wall Mount Bracket
- Plastic bag with fixtures (Wall Mount Screws, Nozzle to hose connector & Magnetic Tags
- Plastic Hose
2. Opening & adding Oil
I M P O R T A N T ! Do not mix oil with water
- To release the security pin and remove the bottle from your diffuser, place the included magnetic tag on the specific area of the diffuser where the lock mechanism is located. Depending on the model of your diffuser, this area can be either on the front or the back of the diffuser, as illustrated in the accompanying images.Once the magnetic tag is correctly positioned, the lock will release, allowing you to smoothly pull out the empty bottle.
- Pull the empty bottle out and add your favorite diffuser oil.
- Connect the diffuser to power (it will automatically start working on it's default settings. Follow next step to download the APP and modify the settings).
Setup the App
- Search and download SCENT MASTER App on Google Play or Apple App Store
- Once downloaded, make sure the diffuser is connected to power and bluetooth is enabled on your device then click STANDALONE MODE.
- Touch your screen over the serial number, then press "OK", default password is ("9999").
- Once inside the app you will see 5 options: 1. Device Name to rename the diffuser, 2. Device Notes to add notes, 3. Change password to change the default password, 4. Fan to help improve airflow and 5. Working Mode (where we will be customizing the settings and intensity)
- Press on the "Setting Up 1" area to access the programing edit mode. You can also switch the diffuser ON/OFF from here.
- Once on Edit Mode you will see 3 options:
- Week Set: To Choose the days of the week that you wish your diffuser to work.
- Time Range Setting: To set the daily working hours, "Start" time and "Over" time. For example from 8am to 10pm will be Start at 08:00 Over at 22:00.
- Rate: To set the aromatic intensity of your diffuser. "Run time" to establish the amount of seconds you wish the machine to diffuse oil and "Pause time" to establish the amount of seconds you wish the machine to pause the diffusion process.
- Make sure you have electricity near your HVAC
- Connect the hose to the quick nozzle to hose connector as shown in the image.
- Drill a hole to the supply duct. (just enough to fit the hose)
- Insert the hose to the supply duct just about 3 to 4 inches inside.
Need Further Assistance?
We hope this quick guide has been helpful to you. If you have any further questions or require additional assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us using the form below. We're always here to help, and we'll do our best to provide you with the information you need.